Monday 20 January 2020 +

Never in my life, I miss someone I've never met before and silly me to think, meeting you would put my heart at ease. When the reality is, it became worse than before. I find myself constantly wanting to see your face, hearing your voice and talking to you. Well, I turned out liking you a lot more than I expected. 

"wise man says only fool rush in but I can't help..."

It all started with an Instagram follow request, knowing you through one of my close friends but who knows, he's your best friend too. And to be honest, being a friend with you is an easy process because somehow, it feels like I've known you for a long time..... and you never fail to amaze me, seriously. You're very talented and I keep saying "apa je dia tak boleh buat", haha but in a good way. You are super-duper supportive and your words....can't deny, you know exactly what to say when I need someone to talk to. You can be a funny immature boy but during certain times you can be a serious man who already has a plan for your future. I like that. I guess that is the reason why I find myself drawn to you, hopelessly. Yes, I see you as a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life, sensitive enough to understand what I go through but strong enough to keep me grounded.

I remembered you told me you were lucky but little did you know, I've been wishing for a man like you, so I win. Man, what have I done to get this lucky? //blushing// 


But above all, I will put my trust in Allah as He is the best planner and if things do not work out like we plan it to be, just so you know, you are one of the best things that ever been mine <3


See you next month.


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Top | Home

< Newer Post Older Post >



© 2013 Heidi Haris.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.