Friday 10 May 2019 +

Hullo people and Salam Ramadhan.

Sorry that I don't have enough time to sit down and write a good post. I do have a few drafts that obviously, are not complete yet....and I'm still wondering when can I get it done. In April, I was in the office for only 6 days and I was in the field for the rest of the month. So, I initially thought I must have less fieldwork during Ramadhan but....TETTTT! I'm totally wrong. The first week of May, I need to deal with all the claims and help to sort out the files. On the second week, I'll be away- to Tasik Bera, the third week- I forgot where will I go and for the last week, before Aidilfitri, I'll go to Krau. Hence, to make up for all those times, here are some infographics I made for World Tapir Day on 27th April. Till next time!









1 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

It's already nearing the end of the month but I hope you've kept yourself in check and make sure your health is the most important thing!

Didn't say this before when I saw the infographics but it's really cute and easy to read c:

22 May 2019 at 19:13  

Post a Comment





Top | Home

< Newer Post Older Post >



© 2013 Heidi Haris.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.