Saturday 26 January 2019 +

Hello everyone.
It's 2019 already, I still fail to make consistent and interesting blog posts. Yep, making a regular blog post is damn difficult. Ever since 2011 my blog only last for about 2 to 3 months before it is abandoned by it's reckless and negligent owner (that's me!) muehehe. But since this year I'll be 23, which is kinda old for me, I personally think I should discipline myself to do something constantly, I need to learn to be more responsible and be a better writer. Thus, I am in the process of ADULTING! Lagipun, one thing I learned from being a blogger (used to have more than 150 followers in 2012 because you know that time everyone's a blogger haha), it is not that easy. It is not like bing bang boom - congratulations, you've created an influential blog with a loyal following. How I wish it was that easy because creating a blog requires you to be more hardworking, you need to learn some useful technical skills (javascript and HTML stuff, I don't even realize I've been playing with it since high school) and you need to solidify your knowledge.

So, here I am, creating a whole new blog with a new template, that is more mature (if you've been following my previous blog, you'll know what I meant), hoping that it will bring a new spirit for the new me ahak! I also decided to write more educational post regarding our wildlife and the efforts to save them. I hope tons of new idea will come to me so that I can write them down easily, I hope I've enough time to write, maintain a ready list of post ideas and keep myself motivated and enthusiastic to keep my blogging engine chugging consistently. Till next time!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Aishah Hassan said...

Wowowowowow, you go gurlllzzzzzz. Hehehe you have my support!

12 February 2019 at 19:36  
Blogger Aishah Hassan said...

Btw, lawa lah blog. Shoooo kiut just like you >.<

12 February 2019 at 19:37  
Blogger Heidi Haris said...

aaaaaah thank you bbgirl! <3

17 February 2019 at 14:03  

Post a Comment





Top | Home

< Newer Post



© 2013 Heidi Haris.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.